{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Commissioned Card for a Mum for her son and family for Christmas







One of my customers asked for a very special card for her son and family for Christmas. Her son for his birthday this year had a military bear card - as he's in the military in the USA - and when he graduated in the summer the bear had his graduation hat on - so he needed to make an appearance in the Christmas card so he's got a Santa's hat on!!! This is the first time I'd made a double pop-out card. It went slightly wrong as when I put it together it wouldn't go in an A4 envelope so I had to cut it apart and re-do to make sure it went in an A4 envelope to avoid any problems posting to the USA. I was also sent some photos of their dogs so I took these images into My Craft Studio and got the dogs' head and decoupaged them up on the baubles. For this card I've used Robert Addams' Teddy CD, Michelle Marsden's Triple Treasure Christmas CDs and My Craft Studio Magic of Christmas CDs.

No comments: