{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge - 25-1-09



I thought I'd have a go at this challenge and wrote it down last week. Today I went to stick all the bits together but thought I'd just have one last check I'd laid things out right - only to find the challenge was changed on Sunday - so with a little re-jigging I've now come up with this card. The backing paper is from the Di Kaye Card Creations Art Deco CD, the image from Joanna Sheen's Jayne Netley Mayhew CD and the card ribbons are from Michelle Marsden. It's all finished off with a happy birthday peel-off and a fabric flower (think I'm getting a little addicted to these - might have to buy some Floradoodles and then I know I'll want every single set of these!!!).

7 comments:

michele said...

hi kym, lovely card, i love that cat image! thanks for joining in this week hugs mx

AliMayes said...

Love it Kym. Anything with a cat on it is alright by me!
Ali xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kym what a beautiful card the image is gorgeous, I have this CD but haven't used i much as I would like.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ann Whitfield said...

A lovely card Kym and well done on re-jigging
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Another fantastic card Kym
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

wow what a lovely card kym. i love the cat :)

kc_froglady said...

What a fantastic job on the card! I love the added flower there too it is a perfect touch to set that kitty off. Thanks for playing in the Sketch Challenge!