{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 31 January 2009

Thank God It's Friday (TGIF) Challenge No 70 - Greens - 29-1-09


On the Thank God It's Friday Challenge Blog the subject is Greens. For this challenge I have used two identical prints from Artylicious Damask CD in yellow and green and carefully cut them down so I could match the images on both pieces of card. The yellow was then inked around the edges in yellow and the green with a green chalk ink pad. It was then mat and layered. I then stamped out a flower image from Graphicus Flora and Fauna set and just did some light watercolouring as I didn't want the colours too heavy to distract from the backing paper. It was all finished off with some organza ribbon.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful Card Kym, I love the colours
Beryl x