{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 24 January 2009

Your Blog is Fabulous Award


I have had a difficult week work-wise and health-wise and to get another award this week has really cheered me up. It has been a great surprise. Thank you Nicky for my award.

The rules for this award are that you have to give this award to five people and link to their blogs. They in turn must pass on to 5 people and link back to the person they received the award from and you must also list 5 things you are addicted to.

My five blogs in no particular order are:

1. Cynthia – she sent me some stern PMs last year as I was a bit concerned about my cards. Her advice has made me carry on with my cardmaking and also to start a blog.
2. Ali – I love seeing Ali’s creations on Ideal World when she has done samples for Joanna Sheen and I also enjoy looking at her blog for ideas/inspiration.
3. Suzanne – Again I love seeing Suzanne’s creations on Ideal World on Joanna Sheen’s show but also enjoy her tutorials and looking at her blog as it is such wonderful work.
4. Dottie’s World – I have only recently come across Charmed Cards and Craft and the wonderful world of Dottie and George and love seeing the creations on here
5. Chrissie – she constantly takes the time to make comments on my blog and that is greatly appreciated. I enjoy looking at her creations especially as a member of the DT for the Sketch and Stash Challenge.

Five things I am addicted to again in no particular order:

1. The cards that I make solely to sell to raise funds for different charities
2. Spending some of my good time looking at the wonderful blogs for ideas/inspiration for my own cards
3. Spending time with my wonderful husband and two boys aged 16 and 12
4. Doing the best I can do at work bearing in mind for health restrictions
5. Trying to get good bargains for my cardmaking as 50% of everything that I make is given to charity.

Nicky, thanks again for the award. I shall keep smiling for days!!!

Kym

4 comments:

AliMayes said...

That's sweet of you Kym. Thank you so much.
Ali xx

Suzanne said...

Wow - thanks so much for this lovely award - it`s very much appeciated
I will try and add it to my blog later today or tomorrow

Thanks again
Suzanne xx

Chrissie said...

Congratulations on your award Kym, it's very well deserved. Thank you for passing it to me, I really appreciate it.

Louly said...

Aw thank you Kym, what a sweetheart you are. I'm glad you like Dottie's World. xxx