{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 27 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog 26-2-09 and Charisma Cardz Challenge 26-2-09


On the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog Challenge 49 is Animal Magic. On Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog Challenge No 8 is Animals. I thought this card would fit-the-bill for both challenges. The cat image I was given, the backing papers I was given and I used my Purple Cow Cutter freehand to cut the wavy edge and put some flowers from an X-cut punch down the wavy edge, one flat, the other on 3D foam, one flat, the other on £d foam etc to give some dimension. It was all finished off with a stamped MEOW sentiment stamped with purple Versafine, glitter was put in places on the topper and waste from peel-offs were put in the centre of the flowers to make them stand out a bit more. Not sure I’d like a cat with that bow in her fur!!!

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Fantastic card!! Love the colours and the flower detailing down the side.
Thank you for joining in with the Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Deb said...

fabulous card Kym, I love the cat image, it is so adorable, fab colours!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Beryl K said...

Real great fun card Kym, I love it
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Great card Kym - I love the flowery border. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

The Crafty Blonde said...

Awww what a cute kitty fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Lyndsey xxy.

Vee said...

Lovely card. Fab image and colours. Thanks for palying along with Charisma Cardz this week.
xx Vee

Joy said...

Aww what a cute card, it is totally fab. Love the little cat. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Claire Mackaness said...

toally purrfect thanks for joining us at CCC this week Claire xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is grand I love the movement from the wave of flowers! BR-T