{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 26 February 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog - Challenge - Set a Scene


Well, trust me to not be able to finish sticking this together the night of the challenge ending and then not being able to add a post on the Forum thus making it late - sorry Cynthia - I hope to do better next time!!! To Set the Scene I used some Messy Rabbits. I used a house stamp, Messy Rabbit couple stamp, The Heart and Home stamp and the cloud stamp (I used the masking technique but had a mental block and stamped the house with the rabbits on top and what a mess Messy Rabbit was so I had to start again!!!). They are stamped onto a backing paper I designed thanks to Sheena's show on Ideal World at the week-end (ie using cut-n-dry foam and distress ink pads and wipe over the surface and then spritz with water and then dry with a heat gun before stamping on it). I haven't put too much colour on the stamped images as I wanted the backing paper to show through. The other backing paper is from a Joanna Sheen CD - but not sure which one - think when I print out I might need to pencil some details on the back f the paper to say where I got it from. It's all finished off with a sentiment "Especially for You", some Papermania flowers and some fibres.

3 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

MMM this is fabulous Kym and yes you did make it in time for the draw. I got it just before 9 am when I did the draw. Sorry you did not win but thanks for sharing. Love Cynthia x

Sharon said...

this is a great scene card. I keep umming and ahhing over getting the messy rabbit stamps but I do really like your card.
I wish you did live nearer so you could help. Pity I moved away from my home town in Bedford, you are near to there I think?

Beryl K said...

Better late than never lol It's a great scene and great card
Beryl x