{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 29 March 2009

3in-1 Challenge Card


Well, this is another record for me ie a 3-in-1 Challenge card.

Over at the Penny Black Challenge, challenge 42 is for Spring. I've chosen a spring/summer like image and spring-like colours.

Over at the Secret Crafter Challenge, challenge #25 is for stitching and on this card I have done some faux stitching on the card.

Over at the Created by Hands Challenge, this weeks' challenge is to include flowers.

Please excuse the state of the photo but my camera didn't like the glitzy card or gems!!!

Paper: Funky Hands Funky Daze CD and some pink holographic glitzy card
Stamps: Penny Black Hedgehog
Embellishments: Some pink grosgrain ribbon and some shiny gems.

12 comments:

Quietfire said...

Lovely, very sweet card! Thanks for taking the challenge!

Nicky said...

Stunning card Kym love the colours and the combination of challenges well done x x

Beth said...

Fabulous card and lovely bright colours! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Sandy said...

What a cute card. Gorgeous.

Sue said...

Very sweet image. Love the pastel coloring and the contrast with the bright papers and ribbon.

Beryl K said...

Great card Kym, this stamp has been on my wish list for ages. Love the colours you've used
Beryl x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jill said...

beautiful card Kym I love the faux stitching and bright colours thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet image and lovely right colours. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Beryl said...

Gorgeous card Kym and those ribbons are fab.
Beryl xx

Steph said...

What a gorgeous card. Love that image loads! I've just read your profile and about your CFS. I've had CFS for 3 and 1/2 years but think I am over the worst now and it is now fairly mild. If you ever want to share tips or moans, I'm happy to share my experiences as I know what an isolating condition it can be x