{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 26 March 2009

ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter - 25-3-09 and Cupcake Craft Challenge 32 - Monsters - 23/3/09


Over at the ABC Challenge this week the topic is G is for Glitter. As many bloggers know I don't do getting messy so I try to avoid using glitter but I do occasionally use Stickles and also Sakura Stardust pens to give a bit of glitter like I have done on this card. I have coloured in the image, torn an edge around it and edges with a chalk ink pad.
Over at the Cupcake Craft Challenge, challenge 32 is for monsters so I am hoping that this scary or not-so-scary looking dragon will fit the bill.

Paper: Funky Hands Funky Daze CD
Stamps: Not sure what make of stamp this gorgeous dragon is. He's been coloured in with Lyra Watercolours, Sakura Stardust pens and also some Stickles.
Embellishments: Computer generated sentiment and some green fibres to match the green dragon.

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Oh great card Kym - I love the dragon he is just so cute

Beryl K said...

Great card Kym, love your dragon
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Super card, thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week.

Chrissie said...

That little dragon looks like he'd be very handy to have around when you want your candles lit!
Great job!
Chrissie

Cathy said...

Cute card Andrea and I love the glitter.
Thank you for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx