{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Card for Friend at Work






It is a friend's birthday on Saturday so as I'm off work on Friday I am having to take her card/presents in tomorrow. She's mad about cats and has about 8 of them or maybe more so I used various CDs and a stamp to make this word book. I took the pages for CATS from the Funky Hands Funky Daze CD and took them into My Craft Studio and changed the colour to purple - my favourite colour - but it also toned in well with the colours of all the cats. I got the cat images from the Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew CD and the Joanna Sheen Pamela West CD. I also used a stamp of a cat I'd got as well and combined it with some text I typed on the computer, a verse, some fibres/ribbon and hey presto the cats word book is made. Just hope she likes it. She's already told me she's cleared a space on top of the fireplace ready for it coming!!!

No comments: