{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 20 March 2009

Dottie's World Sunday Challenge - Sketch - 15-3-09


Well, in less than a week I've done another boo boo card ie I get it all planned out and virtually finished and then I realise I have done something wrong. This time I had it all clearly written down so I don't know what to do in the future to avoid this!!

Here is the correct card:

Backing paper: Crafter's Companion but can't remember which now
Digitial Download: Dottie from Charmed Cards and Craft and coloured in with Lyra Watercolours and edged in blue to give a shadow effect
Embellishments: Three crystal-style gems, sentiment printed out on the computer, heart punched out of the same backing paper and two red blossoms designed by Jak Heath and to add an extra dimension I have stamped randomly with Joanna Sheen's Poppy Stamp.

5 comments:

Juliet said...

What a lovely cute card Kym, beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Juliet xx

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kym, great colours
Beryl x

Karen Mortensen said...

Great card and I just love those colours!
Thanks for playing along with us this week xxx

Louly said...

Kym this is gorgeously girly! I love all the pink.♥ Thanks for playing chuck.xx

Adele said...

Oh lovely, so girlie and sweet. A great interpretation of the sketch Kym!

love Dingle.xx