{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 30 March 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #7 - 30-3-09 and Daisy and Dandelion Challenge 3 - 26/3/09



Over at the Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog there is a lovely sketch this fortnight. I have used my new Daisy and Dandelion stamps that I've had for a month now and not used (shame on me I know!!!) and some new crystal lacquer so Dandelion is all shiny.

Over at the Daisy and Dandelion Challenge Blog this week the topic is friends so I have made this card for a special friend.

Paper: Funky Hands Funky Daze CD and cream card from my stash
Stamps: Dandelion stamp from the set of Daisy and Dandelion coloured in with Lyra Watercolours and given a shiny coating with crystal lacquer
Embellishments: flower sequins, sentiment and flower blossom courtesy of Jak Heath.

8 comments:

Becky said...

What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Kym. Don't worry, I've not used my stamps yet either!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Cute card - love your Daisy and Dandelion image and great colouring.
Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash this time.
Cathy xx

Beryl said...

Great card and lovely colours.
Beryl xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Kym thank so much for talking you time to join in wow fab card don't you just love these stamps great job!!!

craftypagan said...

Hi Kym,

Lovely card, and great colours. It's really inspirational to read about your illness and what you've achieved for charity through cardmaking. Will be stopping by again soon xxx

clare said...

Hi Kym
what a cute card,thanks for joinin with us for this weks challenge
good luck with the guest DT call
thanks clarex

Tracey said...

Fab card Kym, love the cute doggy :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in the fun, Hazelxo