{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 20 March 2009

Theme Thursday 18-3-09, My Time to Craft Challenge 17-3-09 and ABC Challenge 18-3-09


Over at the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog this week Challenge 53 is NATURE. Ove at the ABC Challenge Blog the theme is F for FLOWERS. Over at the Theme Thursday Challenge Blog the theme this week is ORANGE. Yikes!!! I don't do orange very much just like green but I have had a go. I have used Funky Hands Funky Daze CD for the three different backing papers used, a piece of sticky backed ribbon which I was given, some decoupage of a flower (I'm not good at names of flowers) which has an orange/yellow tinge to it, a sentiment typed on the computer edged with an orange Dufex pen and two crystal-style gems which were also made orange with Dufex pens.

10 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

beautiful lily card

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful.
Gorgeous card.

Femmy said...

wonderful card!!

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

Jo said...

Great card, thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

hugs jane x

Lesley said...

Great card, thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge.

I am also have ME/CFS so know what you mean about the constant pain and tiredness, crafting is a great help though! xx

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card Kym. I love it probably cos you've used orange one of my favs. Didn't realise Dufex did pens
Beryl x

iReneM said...

Ooo, 3 in 1, you clever girl!
A lovely card Kym

x

Victoria said...

A lovely card - beautifully coloured and love the papers.

Thank you for joining us on abc this week x