{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 27 March 2009

Word Book for my Mum's Birthday








It is my Mum's birthday tomorrow so I have made her a word book as she liked the one I made as a commission for a friend at her workplace. I imported the Word Book from Funky Hands Funky Daze CD into My Craft Studio and changed the colour to green as it is my Mum's favourite colour- despite what it looks like in the photo, the green is all the same range of green, just my bad photography!!! The decoupaged images are from Joanna Sheen's Cottage Garden CD and also Joanna Sheen's decoupage sheets. The Word book is finished off with some fibres, ribbon, fabric flowers and an image of a cottage stamped onto shrink plastic and shrunk down.

This fits the bill over at the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog as the topic this week is Family Affair.

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful Kym, your Mum will love it
Beryl x

Deb said...

such an amazing book, I love this and it is so perfect for our challenge this week! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

iReneM said...

This is a real work of art, Kym.
I bet your Mum loved it and I hope she has had a happy day :-)
x

iReneM said...

It was lovely to see you today, Kym.
I hope you didn't spend too much.
x

Monica Anderberg said...

Once again you have created a gorgeous card! I just LOVE your creations. I get a lot of inspirations from what you are making! Thanks for sharing all of your lovely things!

BR/Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com