{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 23 April 2009

A4 Card for Stall - Buttercup Fairy


I have recently bought a small stand to take one main card for the regular stall I have so I wanted to make an A4 card to go on it.  I used the Buttercup Fairy Image from the Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD - took it into Irfanview and cropped it - then took it into My Craft Studio and made larger and then printed off three copies.  I printed off the backing paper and a piece of notepaper for the insert and decoupaged up, used a Just for You sentiment from the daisy and Dandelion Stamp Set and added a bow made with a gold and a green organza ribbon.  Just wish now that I could find a place that sells A4 cello bags which fit business sized A4 envelope and I would be more happy at presenting A4 cards on my stall.

2 comments:

Max said...

Hi Kym,

Just popped by to say thank you for the lovely e~card you sent. What a love;ly surprise. Glad the parcel arrived ok.
As for A4 cello bags ... I found this seller on ebay with free p+p

CLICK HERE!Hope this helps :)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Rita said...

Beautiful Card Kym. I love the Flower Fairies too. I have left you an award on my Blog. Hugs Rita xxx