{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 25 April 2009

Card for Various Challenges


This card is a 3-in-1 card challenge card.

Over at The Pink Elephant the topic this week is either Happy Mother's Day OR recycle.  For this card I have recycled some ribbon from some clothes and also recycled the card I have stamped on from a card one of my children was bought last year!!!

Over at The Cuttlebug Spot the topic this week is cake/cupcakes.  What a dilemma to use cupcakes on a card me thinks???  I used the little cupcake stamp from a set of stamps from Cute Companions.  The main Fairy Wishes text and stamp were a set of two from Papermania.  I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Over at Cute Card Thursday the topic this week is getting edgy ie tearing, sanding or distressing.  I put a piece of card through a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and then sanded over the dots and the edges of the card.  I tore around the stamped image and then inked the edges to highlight it more.

No comments: