{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge 13 - Orange - 13/4/09


Over at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge, Challenge 13 is for orange. I wouldn't normally use bright orange normally as a colour for a card so I am coming out of comfort zone but as I recently bought some Pollycraft stamps I thought I'd have a go at the challenge.

Paper: Funky Hands Funky Daze CD and other papers/card from my stash
Stamps:
Sharing Sherbet - Love Notes from Pollycraft Designs coloured in with Lyra Watercolours and Watercolour Pencils
Embellishments: Ribbon and brads from my stash

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Fantastic card, its gorgeous love the fibres, thank you for joining in on my orange challenge, hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

such a fabulous card and super cute image.So pleased you found pollycraft and are enjoying these gorgeous stamps and downloads,thanks for joining us this week and good luck:)

sue
xx

Emma said...

Hi Kym
Gorgeous card...love your take on the theme, fantastic!!
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Monica Anderberg said...

Gosh you are really good at making stuff. I love almost everything you create!! Everything is so gorgeous and really well thought out.

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

What a fun card. You did a great job.
Hugs, Leslie