{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 19 June 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - 13/6/09

Over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge they are celebrating their first birthday of their Challenge Blog. Congratulations to all involved. I've only recently been involved with this challenge but I already love the Penny Black characters I've got and want more!!! Click here to go and have a look at the challenge.

I made some cake cards earlier in the week and had some papers embellishments left so decided to make another as what's a birthday without a cake? I did decorate the inside of the card but couldn't take a photo as my camera battery has died. I have coloured my hedgehog in with watercolour pencils.

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Kym this is just gorgeous it all looks so tasteful lol, yummy, what a lucky little hedgehog to be with all them delicious cakes looks as if he is very happy to be there. Great card.

Hugs
Lorraine x