{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 25 June 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog 22/6/09



Over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog there is a lovely sketch this week. I have used a Summer Driggs paper, some pink holographic card (which caused a nightmare with the camera even with the flash turned off), a Flora Doddles stamped image coloured in with Lyra Watercolours and Sakura pens and finished off with a sentiment. When I make these 14cm x 14cm cards I have a bit of backing paper left over from the A5 size so I have started to use it up on the inside more and more instead of it lying in a tray to be used/some having to be thrown away as it gets battered in the tray.

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kym, what a great way to use up offcuts of paper
Beryl x

Annie said...

A great card - and as Beryl says a great to use up offcuts.
If you get chance please take a look at my blog candy ...
HERE
(on offer till Tuesday) - I'm trying to raise awareness of Post Pals, but I've only got 13 comments at the moment! The odds of winning are very good - do join in if you have time and tell your friends too please.
Ann xxx

Carol said...

Glad you liked my sketch! Your card is lovely, i love the image and the shiny bits are fab :)

Hugs
Carol x

LORi said...

What a super sweet card!! Glad you shared with us at TPE this week!!