{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Commissioned Birthday Card and Lili of the Valley Challenge 12/8/09



My hairdresser has a customer who wanted a special card for her brother's 65th birthday and who is into golf. I breathed a sigh of relief as I knew where to find a suitable image - Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion CD. I cropped the topper and took into Word and made the corresponding insert.

This cards fits the bill for the Lili of the Valley Challenge this fortnight as this was to use a charm on your card.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Perfect card for this commission Kym.
What would we do without Joanna's fabulous CDs?

Beryl K said...

Beautiful cards Kym, you certainly have had a busy period. Sorry not to comment on each and every one
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Fab card I'm sure they'll love it x

cats whiskers said...

Morning Sweetie this is just stunning I love the image and the fabulous colour scheme, I am sure they will love it.
Hugs Jacqui x