{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2009

I'm a happy bunny!!!


Well, I'm such a happy bunny. I've won some lovely goodies in the Creative Card Crew challenge for last week. I shall look forward to giving Popcorn a lovely new home and the charms will be put to good use as well. If you haven't seen this challenge blog click here to go and have a look.

Thank you to the Creative Card Crew and for Bunny Zoe's Crafts for donating the prize which I'll put to good use for my cards I make to sell to raise funds for different charities.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Congratulations Kym!!
This couldn't have been won by anyone more deserving my friend, well done.

coldwaters2 said...

I am so pleased for you Kym congratulations.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

awesome congrats!!