{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge 18/8/09 and Crafty Creations Challenge 11/8/09

I have made this card for a colleague at work who has gone into hospital for a hysterectomy. I am hoping this card made with my recent winnings, Sharon Duncan's Flowers Just for You CD will cheer her up.

This card fits the bill for two challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - to celebrate their 100th challenge we could take our pick from a previous challenge. I decided to opt for Monday 6/10/08 challenge of no stamping. As I'm so into stamping now I nearly had to do the other kind of stamping ie my feet as I decided to pick this challenge.

Crafty Creations Challenge - to use yellow.

Please excuse the bad photo. Our camera broke on the third day of our holiday. My eldest son has kindly taken this on his camera for us.

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kym

This is a gorgeous flower card and I am sure your friend will love it.

Ali x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card! Very elegant!

Saskia :)