{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 16 August 2009

Some cards I made on holiday and Reminder about Cards for Charity









One day I stayed at the chalet and made some cards with bits I had already cut out from various CDs ready for the Dog Show that needs cards for the beginning of September and also another event I making/demoing cards at at the end of August. I would have liked to have made more but just didn't get the time and I thought it was important to get some rest but also to spend time with my family.

Some fellow bloggers wanted to make some cards for my charity events but wanted a reminder nearer the time. Here is your REMINDER as the first event is Bank Holiday at the end of August and the Dog Show is at the beginning of September. Any donations would be more than welcome. Just add a comment and I will contact you back to give further details. Thanks to anyone that can help. I do appreciate it and I know the charities will do as well.

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kym

Great set of cards well done.

Ali x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kym,

gorgeous cards I love them & what a good cause too. Hope it goes well.
I too have me/CFs & craft.
I have started a ME/CFS blog if you are intersted in reading it or pop over to my craft blog I have candy on offer.
I am a follower now as it would be nice to keep in touch with you
Helen x