{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 28 September 2009

Card for a Friend

I have made this card for a friend who is into planes. I have had some lovely planes charms for a while and decided to put one on this card. The image is from the Card Kits for Men CD I have and the planes have been treated with clear metal magic. It's the first time I've used it - a bit messy for me but it makes the planes look really realistic. This card meets the criteria for the Dutch Dare Challenge this week as you have to use a charm on your card.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is such a unique card Kym and just perfect for a plane fan!

Beryl said...

Hi Kym,
Thanks for visiting and leaving a lovely comment. I seem to have spent most of the Summer playing catchup after various sets of visitors have gone and I also seemed to have lost you from my readers list. (Hope to have fixed that now although the other day it said I had nothing on my readers list.) Glad to see you're still turning out such great cards. This latest one is a brilliant 'man' card.
Beryl xx