{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 27 September 2009

Oh I am excited!!!!


I have had a stressful week-end but won't go into details and bore people but I read an e-mail which made me cry. Bee informed me that her wonderful husband had picked my name out to win her blog candy. To say I am happy is an under-statement. I have been lucky enough to win some blog candy lately and also a challenge and have put the items to goo use for my cards I make for charity. I have received things that I wouldn't normally have bought but have thoroughly enjoyed using.

Thank you Bee for offering this blog candy and for letting me know today that I had won. My week-end has finished on a "high" now!!!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

So pleased to see that you've won some candy too Kym, aren't we lucky?
Hope you're feeling a little brighter now sweetie.