{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 26 October 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog 20/10/09

Well, I had hoped to have made this card well before now for the Digital Tuesday Challenge for "things with wings" topic but the week hasn't panned out that way so I am just making the deadline by the "skin of my teeth"!!!

I have used a little Pollycraft Designs image of a little fairy say on an upturned flowerpot. I have coloured her in with Promarkers. The main backing paper was from a pad that I was given but the green speckled paper is what I made myself with Distress Inks and Cosmic Shimmer Powders. Even though I don't do mess I did like making this and will need to make some more sometime. The flowers were cut out of the backing paper pad and were just circles which I have cut around the edges with deckle edged scissors, nicked around the edges and then distressed with a brown chalk ink pad.

No comments: