{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 22 November 2009

Have Yourself a Fairy Merry Christmas



I like a very traditional Christmas card but I know we are all different so I try to make a wide variety of cards to sell.  I have used a Cute Daisy May image - one of my favourites I hasten to add - and coloured her in with Promarkers.  I have used two different backing papers from a Crafts Beautiful magazine and I have gone around some of the backing paper with a silver Sakura Stardust pen and used the clear Sakura Stardust pen to give her sparkly wings.  I have decorated with some punched out snowflakes, some fibres wrapped around the backing paper, some purple and some pinky/silver seed beads through onto wire, added some glitter around the edge of one of the backing papers and it is all finished off with some pink fluffy fibres.

This card meets the criteria for the following challenges:

Cute Daisy May - Touchy, touchy
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Beads
Dare U to Digi Stamp - Glitter
One Stop Craft - Snowflakes
Lots to Do - Free theme
Joanna Sheen's Forum Monthly Challenge - To use a magazine 


13 comments:

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous card Kym

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week x Hilda

Linnie said...

Fab card Kym I am loving the bead detail
Thankyou for coming out to play with Cute Daisy may This Week
Luv
Linniex

pinky said...

Lovely little card for Christmas, love this image and you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for coming out to play with cute daisy may.
Pinky

sam21ski said...

Lovely card Kym

Thanks for playing along with Lotstodo again this week - Sam xxx

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kym, such a cute image
Beryl x

Ellibelle said...

Fantastic card! I love the beads!

Caroline said...

lovely card, the colours are great Thanks for joining us @ DU2DS Caroline x

Chrissie said...

What a pretty card Kym and well done on entering so many challenges with it too!

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Kym! Very lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Maria Matter said...

Kym, this is so lovely!!! Adorable image, great coloring and embellies!!
so glad you played along with us at Digi Tuesday!
Blessings, Maria

Rainbow Lady said...

So pretty and delicate Kym. Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x

Debbie said...

Yes I am a bit late posting but I really like this card too... x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image! Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)