{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Quixotic Challenges New Year Candy



Elaine over at Quixotic Challenges is offering some New Year Candy which ends on 5/1/10.  What do you have to do for this candy you ask?  You have to put a link to your favourite creation of 2009.

Well I have a few that stick in my mind for this year but my all time favourite has to be my card I made for Joanna Sheen's Card Competition back in April where I used various Messy Rabbit backing papers, stamps and many many hours colouring in and cutting out.  It was worth it as I was a named runner-up.

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kym

Great pick for your favourite card.

Hugs Ali x

PS Happy New Year

Susie Sugar said...

Great choice Kym its lovely
Happy new year darling
Hugs Susie xx

MarkerGeek said...

Fabulous choice, I love it!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!