{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Card for the Stall


This is another card that I have made for the stall.  I have used a Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew image and used distressed looking striped and plain turquoise green backing paper that I have printed off (I'm sorry I can't remember whose it is - it was printed off before I started writing in pencil on the back the designer - so I apologise for not knowing), some gems from my stash, a sentiment off the computer and some fibres.  This card fits The Craft Garden Challenge for this week as the topic is "boys" and also for Stampin' Royalty as they wanted "masculine cards".

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Great job Kym... I love those Dolphins! FAbulous masculine card:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Jan said...

Such beautiful cards xx Jan