{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 24 May 2010

Two Lovely Thank You Letters

I recently sent off a cheque for £22.00 for the local St John Ambulance and £25.00 for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance (I chose this charity as I'd recently been on holiday to Yorkshire and  I also saw a post on Emma's Blog regarding her/her family and friends raising funds for this charity in memory of her father) and have today received two lovely letters thanking me for my donations.  


I know I make the cards up and sell them on my regular stall/to my customers but I have done this with the support of my family and also fellow bloggers/sellers on websites/sellers on E-bay that have seen that I make my cards for charity and donated things for free like digi images, stamps, added extra things to my orders, sent me unused craft items and even some that have given me/sent beautiful cards they have made.  


The thank you from the charities goes to you all as well.




No comments: