{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 12 June 2010

CRAFT Challenge Blog Hop Winner


Recently I took part in the CRAFT Challenge Birthday Blog Hop and to my delight I was the winner.  The GORGEOUS goodies arrived yesterday and they are sooooooooooo yummy.  The papers are delightful and will need to be kept a short while before using as they are "a glistening hint of summer" and my do they glint.


Thank you so much CRAFT for picking me as the winner.  I shall put ALL of these goodies to good use for my cards that I make to sell to raise funds for different charities.




3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just popped by to see what you've been up to lately and saw this.
Congratulations Kym, they couldn't have chosen a more deserving winner!!

Lilacanglia said...

well done,
Had a lovely time at santa pod, really enjoyed the ford show and the hotel was luxury,
look forward to seeing what you make with these lovely goodies, and hope they sell well for your charity,
Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Angie

Cor* said...

YAY Kym. congrats! Hope this is the start of great things for you!!!