{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The Crafty Purple Frog - Challenge Two


The challenge over at The Crafty Purple Frog this fortnight has been a "time for you to sparkle".  I'd had this image cut out and sparkled for over a week now so thought I'd better finish putting the card together before I miss the deadline.  The colour I have chosen for the card is various shades of purple - not a traditional Christmas colour but as purple is my favourite colour I'd be happy to receive a Christmas card in purple!!!  The flowery/glittery paper is some I won at is called Henbury Lane and is soooooo gorgeous I nearly didn't use it - but what's the point of entering things and winning and not putting the items to good use eh??  All the other pieces of papers/vellum used are scraps which all of them only just fitted what I need them for.  I have glittered the image in places with some Cosmic Shimmer glitter glue.  The card is then finished with a die-cut for my peace sentiment to sit on, some sparkly brads and a normal bra, some glittery stars and some lace.

This card also fits the following challenges:

Crafts and Me - Glitter
Moving Along with the Times - Nice and bright
Ellephantastic - Butterfly card or Christmas card or a butterfly/Christmas card
Secret Crafter - Sparkle and shine
2 Sisters - Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Anything wintery/Christmas
One Stitch at a Time - Favourite colour - purple, purple, purple for me
Lollipop Crafts - Very girly
Flourishes - Just do it
Tuesday Taggers - peace, joy or love on your project
My Time to Craft - Window fun.

21 comments:

crafty amy said...

Wow this is so pretty and I LOVE purple too so am totally with you there :D
Thank you for joining us at CPF and crafts and me. Good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Choccy said...

Such a sparkletastic card !! Beautiful colours used.

Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our favorite colour challenge. Good Luck !

Choccy x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome card!
thanks for joinin us at TCPF & good luck in my bing draw!!!

Anonymous said...

You already know how I love the purple tones!! :) Such a gorgeous image too!!HUGS

Emma said...

So beautiful and pretty.
Hugs Emma x

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image.

Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

hugs, Vanja

Unknown said...

Lovely colours & a great card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Kym another brill card for us. Thanks again for joining in with us on MAWTT This week Hazelxox
P. S Your music just made me jump!!!LOLOLOLOL

Dee Jackson said...

very pretty! Thanks for playing in the FTTC #93 this week.

downrightcrafty said...

Oh wow love all the sparkle and shine, what a lovely creation thanks for joining us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

patriziawithaz said...

A super card Kym with great colours and sparkly bits ! It lovely to see your work at our challenge at MTTC this week and I do hope we see you again soon x

Cor* said...

very gorgeous non-traditional card. stunning sparkle. Thanks for sharing your Wintery/Christmassy chilly whilly creation at the Creative Inspirations challenge this fortnight!! Good luck.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Gem said...

beautiful creation! Thanks for entering this weeks challenge over at One Stitch at a Time! Gemma :)

Lesley said...

Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Mel X said...

A fabulous creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X

...just Peggy said...

Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.

Carola Bartz said...

Nice and sparkly!

Michelle said...

A lovely entry for this weeks challenge at Tuesday Taggers. Thanks for joining us.
x Michelle

Unknown said...

Lovely x Thanks for joining my challenge at Tuesday Taggers x Janet

Helen Laurence said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic.
Hugs from the Elle DT x