{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 20 January 2011

Allsorts Challenge - 15 January 2011


Over at the Allsorts Challenge this week the topic was teal blue and brown.  I recently won some nice paper in some candy that I thought would be ideal so I set to work.  I don't know the makes of the papers but the spotty one has raised spots with glitter and is very yummy and no messy glitter to contend with!!  I have used my Sugar Nellie Manga image I got recently and coloured her with Promarkers.  She's mounted on some kraft cardstock and some brown Crafty Ann's digital paper that I had in my scraps box.  The card is finished off with some raffia ribbon (which was originally light blue but out came my Promarker pen and hey presto it matches the image perfectly), flowers, brad, gems and a sentiment off the computer.

This card also fits the following challenges:

Stamp Something - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - Happy birthday
Stampin' for the Week-end - New and blue (new paper and gems)
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Anything goes
The Crafty Pad - Something new (new paper and gems)
I Did it Creations - Blue
Pile it On - Anything goes
Pear Tree Designs - Free for all
My Time to Craft - Spots and dots
Penny's Challenge - Anything goes
Simon Says - BINGO - I've chose punches/die-cuts and flowers and gems

11 comments:

Jan said...

Great card xx Jan

Mandi said...

Lovely card, cute image
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts

mandi xx

Julye said...

Love these colours together, thanks for joining us at Penny's and good luck.

Flutterby Trina said...

Love it! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good luck

hugs

Katrina

xxx

Heather said...

Lovely card, great colour combination and such a cute image, I love that gorgeous ribbon!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Barbara said...

This is a precious card. Love the color combo and the image. Sugar Nellie is one of my favorite stamps too. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. XX

Scrappy said...

I love the colors you picked! Terrific job! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at PIO! We hope to see you back next week!

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Well done. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

Chrissie said...

I love that spotty paper! Great card!
Thanks so much for joining our Spotty and Dotty challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Courtney said...

Another great card Kym!! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Darlene said...

Oh she's so cute and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and Good Luck!