{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - 6/1/11 - Card No 2


As I said in my previous post the challenge this fortnight over at The Crafty Purple Frog is new goodies or techniques.  Well I couldn't decide which of the two sheets to use so of course I had to make two cards and this is my second entry into the challenge.

Papers:  Crafty Ann's Digital papers, scrap silver card and some blue paper I won in some candy recently
Image - The Crafty Purple Frog decoupaged up and highlighted with Sakura Stardust clear pen
Embellishments - Card candy, sentiment off the computer and what should be a wheel off the ship which I cut with my Cricut - but to me it looks a bit like a slice of orange/lemon!!

This card fits the following challenges:

Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes
Sweet Pea Stampers - Anything goes
Craft Your Days Away - Anything goes
The Crafty Pad - Happy birthday
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes
Crafts and Me - Paper tearing
One Stop Craft - Card for a child

7 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love the simple layouts you have used with both the TCPF images Kym. This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers and TCPF hugs Pascale

Leanne said...

I really love the image you have used on this card - gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Anonymous said...

I just love these images!! So gorgeous coloring and design!! TFS !HUGs

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Great card, the image is wondeful. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Hugs
Heike

Chrissie said...

Super card!
Thanks for joining in the Card for a Child challenge at One Stop Crafts this week!
Chrissie

Mel X said...

Such a pretty card.

Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Days Away. Good luck.

Mel X

angelwhispers said...

Love the CPF Image looks beautiful and love the simple design!

Thanks for joining us over at the CPFC Love Chanelle xx