{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 26 February 2011

Pear Tree Designs Challenge - 21 February 2011


Over at the Pear Tree Designs Challenge the topic this week is "one colour".  I have used my Flowers and Friendship See D's stamp set for the three squares and also the sentiment.  I have stamped all the images and sentiment with Versafine Crimson Red.  I have highlighted areas of the flower and hearts with my Sakura Stardust clear pen for some sparkle.  I have added a clear gem to the centre of the flower to add a tiny bit of dimension.  The sentiment I would normally have put in the centre but I have tried it at the bottom this time.

This card also fits the following challenges:

Pear Tree Designs - One Colour
Lexi's Creations - Flowers
Stampin' B's - Use a flower
Ai Factory - Monochromatic
Alphabet Challenge - Quotes and sayings
Stamp Something - Something with flowers
Stampin' for the Week-end - Monochrome
Crazy 4 Challenge - Flowers on card
Simply Create - Power of flowers
I Did it Creations - Anything goes

10 comments:

Lou Mac said...

Such a clean and elegant card! I love the sentiment!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'One Colour' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Jan said...

Well done Kym I love your card xx jan

Beryl K said...

Stunning card Kym, you've certainly nailed the Less is More
Beryl x

Susan said...

Cool card! Well done!

Bea said...

great colour scheme

Glenda Atkins said...

You have created a very wonderful'clean and simple' card, very nice! Great sentiment, thanks for joining our 'flower' challenge this fortnight at Lexi's Creations.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

uksharon said...

Fabulous, thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Great placement and colour.Lovely sentinment too.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
Lisa x

Unknown said...

thanks so much for joining the sc challenge!