{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

New Baby Girl Card

 
 
 
I was asked to make a new baby girl card for my son for his workplace.  I used a Crafts U Print digital download image that I bought and have used before.  It's supposed to be a dangle card but I prefer to keep it flat and used the reverse image on the back of the card.  The backing papers and insert are from Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD.  The card is finished off with some ribbon, flowers, baby stickers, tiny silver feet, embossed frame using a Pampered Pets embossing folder and a sentiment off the computer.

To finish the card off I used my new Crafter's Companion Boxer and my Aspects of Design stamps on some tissue paper.  It was quite simple to make but I did struggle a bit trying to keep the card on the edge of the board as I don't have the Ultimate Pro (which it has really been made to sit inside) but I got there in the end.  It would be so much easier with the Ultimate Pro but that's a dream!!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fab n Funky - Cute and cuddly
Ai Factory - Pretty in pink
Digi Doodle - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - Pink and girly
Crafty Emma - Embossing
2 Sisters - Anything goes
Our Creative Corner - Beautiful baby

10 comments:

andrea said...

Gorgeous card,beautiful detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Stef H said...

oh i love this! absolutely fabulous. the inside is spectacular too.

thank you so much for your info. turns out it's NOT hubby's gall bladder. he NEVER had pain either but the doc went and tested it anyway. still more testing to be done.

hugs :)

Beryl K said...

Great card Kym
Beryl x

JanR said...

So sweet. Love that ribbon. Thanks for playing at AiFactory this week!

JanR - AiF dt

Hazel said...

It's lovely, Kym. I bet whoever received it was pleased. Hazel x

Debs M said...

lovely card! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

fairysparkle said...

Found you at last bit new to this blogging lark ,but it was worth the wait .Lovely gorgeous card well done x

Wishcraft said...

Oh how lovely, such a pretty card :o) Lisa x

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the sweet colors you used on your card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Sharon Wheet said...

What a precious baby card! I love the whole thing! All your cute wonderful elements really pull the whole card together! I think your square sentiment is too cute, as well as the baby! Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. I hope that we see more of your work!