{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 29 July 2011

Flashback friday Challenge 13.0

 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't believe I nearly missed the deadline for this challenge.  The challenge this time is to find your first non-traditional shaped card.  My first one I can find is in a post back in August 2007 when I posted my first try at a star card.  It's quite amazing with this challenge going back and looking at past creations - sometimes scary, sometimes nice memories.  This one has got some nice memories for the people I was making it for but some horrible ones as it seemed to keep going wrong.

My original post about this card can be found here - no laughing please!!!

5 comments:

cheryl said...

hi hun oh you made a great job of this hun looks like you put lots of work into this its gorgeous work sweetie just love it hugs cherylx

CG said...

Wow, this is great! I love star cards, and this is a stunner.

~amy~ said...

I love the star cards...such a fab technique...one that is on my 'to do' list! Thanks so much for sharing your card...it's wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Flashback Friday!

Sarpreet said...

hi there, this is gorgeous.

Sarpreet said...

not laughing at all.