{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 17 November 2011

Aud Sentiments Design Team Card - Thursday 10 November 2011 and Thursday 17 November 2011

There have been some changes recently at the Aud Sentiments Design Team Blog.  We have been split into two groups, Team A and Team B.  Team A will post their cards on the first week of the challenge and Team B will post their card on the second week of their challenge.  I am on Team B and was due to post my card today but I posted it last week so I am re-posting now.  Click here and have a look at my fellow Team B cards/projects.

The challenge still has a week to run and the topic is "thanksgiving/thank you".  It would be lovely if you could join in.

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

Love the colours Kym, very autumnal.

Hugs Ali x