{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 28 December 2011

CD Sunday Challenge - 18 December 2011

Over at the CD Sunday Challenge the topic is "Fifties Fun".  For my card I have used my My Craft Studio (MCS) Fab Glam Fifties CD.  I love this image - maybe because it's purple and maybe because I'd love to have been around to wear dresses like that.  I have done some simple matting and layering.  The card has been finished off with a sentiment off the computer, lace, pearls and some buttons threaded and tied with some silver thread which I've had for ages and ages and ages.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The CD Sunday Challenge - Fifties Fun
Shopping Our Stash - Tie it up
Craft Room - Anything goes
Secret Crafter - Anything goes
Mark's Finest Papers - Anything goes

14 comments:

Anne said...

What a fab card Kym, love it. Hugs x

Zoechaos said...

Super card love the 1950's theme. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck. XOXO Zoe

hazel said...

A brilliant card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Carol said...

Hi Kym
A great card. I am afraid I am one of those who remembers wearing dresses like that but they were lovely. My Mother made all mine using beautifully patterned materials.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday. Happy New Year to you.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Great card Kym and so well fitting to our theme. Good to see you again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Super card Kym, I was of the 60's era with clothes but I would love to have worn a dress like this. Pleased you see you joining us again at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Maria said...

What a fabulous image this is - and a beautiful card. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Debi said...

What a fab image and card, makes me think of the movie Grease thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, debi x

Purple Crazy said...

Great card, Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Best wishes for the New Year x

Tracy Heaton said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at SCSC
Best Wishes
Tracy x

June Houck said...

This is so cool, creative, and utterly original. Love it!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fabulous piece of work. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Fifties Fun Challenge.

Wendy -x-

Alica said...

great card! lovely image and good job with ribbons and buttons!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)