{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 30 December 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge 3rd Annual Awards

Over at The Stamp Man Challenge Blog they'd like us to join in by showing our favourite/best project that you feel you made during the year.  The Top Prize is a £30 Stamp Man Gift Voucher and there are also 4 runner-up prizes so what have you got to lose?
 
 
I have decided to show a card I made back in October 2011 with a Sweet Pea Stamp.  I have chosen this card as I love stamping, colouring with my Promarkers, love the colours I chose for the papers/card and all the different textures.  You can find my original post on my blog here.

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Oh wow Kym this is a perfect card to choose for linking with the Stamp Man Awards. Thank you for sharing it with us.
I hope you have a wonderful new years eve and I wish you and your family love, hope, health and peace for 2012.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox