{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Wild Orchid Challenge - 19 March 2012

Over at the Wild Orchid Challenge the topic is a BINGO board.  Oh I do like a BINGO board as it gives you the options on what to pick for your card.  For my card I have gone with both daignonals so it would either be gems-flowers-ribbon/lace or pins-flowers-emboss.
For my card I have used a Crafts and Me digital image called Aliah by the ever so talented Hannah Lynn.  I have coloured the image with my Promarkers and then used a tearing ruler around the edge and emphasised the edge with a pink chalk ink pad.  The backing papers are from the Crafty Individuals pad I used the other day and are very spring-like which is what I wanted.  I have embossed a piece of pink mirri card with a small Docrafts daisy embossing folder that I got free with a Creativity! Magazine.  The card has been finished off with some Wild Orchid Crafts cherry blossoms and instead of cutting off the wire I have wound it around my wooden Dawn Bibby pokey tool to add a bit of dimension, gems,  decorative pins,Craftwork Cards sentiment, lace, flowers, and some gingham ribbon.

I am also entering this card into the Crafts and Me challenge this week which is "light and airy spring colours".

4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie. What a good idea about winding the wire, I always cut it off. Hope you are well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coops said...

so beautiful kym.really gorgeous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely image Kym. I've seen a couple of Bingo challenges go up the last week but have been to poorly to craft. I'd love to try one though!!

I really like the colours you've used and your flowers. Very pretty.

Also, just to let you know I'm running my first ever candy on blog and it ends midnight Saturday. I'd love everyone to take part as it's a thank you to my followers. IF you'd like to put your name in, go to this post:

http://kentcrafter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/my-first-candy_21.html

Christine xx

Dena said...

Pretty card! That is an awesome image!!
Thanks so much for joining in the WOC Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena