{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

The winner of my Saturated Canary Blog Hop image is ...............

The time has come to reveal the winner of the Olympic Gold image that Krista from Saturated Canary designed recently.  As my husband was reading and my two sons are off doing their own thing I decided to enlist the help of Random.Org.  The winner of my image is:
no 1 who happens to be the very lucky Hazel from Hazel's Happy House.  Congratulations Hazel.  I shall get in touch with Krista and let her know you were my winner and she will forward the image onto you.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Yippee - thank you for letting me know that I'd won. Do I have to contact someone so that they get my email address? Thank you so much. Hazel x

Carol W. said...

Congrats Hazel