{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Wild orchid Challenge - 28 May 2012

Over at the Wild Orchid Challenge the topic is BINGO board.  I have used a Joanna Sheen Times Gone By image to make my New Home card.  I have used the two smaller images for the front of the card and decoupaged it up one layer.  The backing paper is from the CD as well.  As it is for a lady I have finished the card off with some lace, buttons, sentiment off the computer, ribbon bow and various flowers including cherry blossoms (Wild Orchid Crafts) and roses.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - BINGO board (I have chosen the middle horizontal row of ribbon and lace, flowers and pink)
Fab n Funky - New beginnings - new home for my card

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is such a beautiful card Kym. I love the colours and the gorgeous image :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kym
A beautiful card love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Rach83 said...

Wow, what an image. Great card, Kym. Very girly with all your embellies and a lovely way to wish your friend well in her new home.

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to check out our next challenge tomorrow.

Rachel x