{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 15 June 2012

Commissioned Birthday Card


I was asked by a customer to make her a card for her brother who loves trains.  Yikes I say as I have to make her train, planes and buses cards and am always running short of images.  I went though for my Joanna Sheen Nostalgia CD and used the main image which I decoupaged up and used the smaller images for accents on the insert and also the back of the card.  The card has been finished off with a sentiment off the computer which was die-cut and inked through the die, twine and card candy.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dream Valley - For that special guy
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
There's Magic in the Air - One for the boys
LEJ Designs - Daddy dearest/male projects
Charisma Cardz - Male cards
Creatalicious - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Boy attitude

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is just brilliant love that image,you have used beautiful inside too and love how you have added the twine down,the side too hugs Cherylxxxxx

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful masculine card (inside/outside) - I'm sure your customer was very pleased! Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card, I bet your customer will be thrilled. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

pinky said...

Love this card Kym, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

Michelle said...

Great that card.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Fabiola said...

très élégante et parfaite pour un homme, biz

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, such wonderful images. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
Lindsay xx

MagsB said...

Kym, this is a great card! (I love steam trains - I'm old enough to remember when they were the only trains around lol!) Thanks so much for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

michele said...

Fabulous card Kym :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Sheryl said...

Hi Kym! This is a great card! I love the pictures!
Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Love that card - reminds me of some photos my mum has of old trains

thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday
Hugs
Debbie xx