{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 28 December 2012

Meredith Dillman's "Steampunk Doll" Digital Image from Sweet Pea Stamps

This is a card I have made with a Meredith Dillman's digital image from Sweet Pea Stamps called "Steampunk Doll".  I've coloured in with my trusty Promarkers and Flexmarkers.  The backing papers I have been given and I distressed all of them with my Tim Holtz distressing tool and inked the edges with a chalk ink pad.  I have again used up some chipboard pieces which I have coloured with Promarkers and added peel-off sentiments to.  The card has been finished off with a Tim Holtz clock die-cut which I have inked with Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo distress ink pad and some card candi.  Again I have tried to keep the card as flat as possible and decorated the inside to match.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper Play - Out with the old and in with the new (old is the chipboard shapes I have had for years and years and the new is my digital image)
Papercrafting Journey - Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Paper Make-up - Anything goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Use the word happy in your sentiment
Lady Anne's Monthly Stamping Challenge - Use any rubber or digital stamp
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges - Anything goes

9 comments:

Lin said...

Nice mix of neutrals! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Kym!

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a beautiful creation, love the colours which blend so beautifully together also the colouring of the great image. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Cards by Lady Anne

The Craft Bucket said...

Beautiful image, thank you for playing along with us on the 'Happy' PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Becky said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges.

Becky
PDE Challenges DT

oheidia said...

Hi. Really a great card and i love both the image used and your coloring! Thanks for joining our mega christmas challenge at Passion for ProMarkers and i also wish you a happy new year.

Good luck in the drawing for one of the prices:)

Hugs from design team member Heidi :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I like the coloring & TH items used. Thanks for entering PDE Anything Goes challenge. I host a wkly challenge at Marks Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes Card with a sentiment. Please enter & let them know I sent you. You can enter the3 MFP SS challenge multiple times if the cards are in separate blog posts.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT
MFP SS Hostess

Ardilla said...

Beautiful card!!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Digi Makeover...
Ardilla :)

Eileen said...

What a fabulous image and so beautifully coloured. Great layout and design too.
Thanks for joining in with the PFP 'Happy' Mega Challenge, and good luck
Eileen x

Scrapping Girl said...

Gorgeous coloring on your image!! It is a beautiful card :) Michelle from PDE challenges