{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 16 March 2013

Last Crafty Ann's Challenge - Winner from my Blog Comments

As mentioned in my post on Friday 1 March 2013, Ann has decided to shut down the Crafty Ann's Digi Shop and the Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog.  Our last challenge finished yesterday so that was sad.  As a farewell Ann is allowing us to pick one winner out of comments and that winner can contact Ann and pick one item from her shop.

So I have put Random.org to work and he's come up with:
and therefore that means my winner is .................... Marie-Louise.  Congratulations Marie-Louise.  Please make sure you contact Ann and let her know you are my winner (click the main Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - and at the left hand side click the bit that says "e-mail entries" and this will automatically take you to Ann's e-mail).

Thank you to everyone that entered Crafty Ann's Challenges over the years.  Thank you to my wonderful fellow Design Team members and thank you to Ann for taking the chance on a Design Team Newbie some years ago.

2 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Thank you very much Kym. This is a really lovely surprise.

Unknown said...

Great and very interesting blog. I think it’s also an informative. Thanks for sharing.

Please visit our website: http://www.letusbeyourwarehouse.com./