{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 26 August 2013

Sweet Pea Stamps - Artist of the Week - Norma J Burnell

 Over at Sweet Pea Stamps it is "Artist of the Week".  This will take place one week over the month and a specific artist will be the "artist of the week" so all the Design Team members will make cards/creations using this designer's creations.  There is also a bonus for customers.  During this one week ONLY and for this artist ONLY there will be 15% off this artist's images.  That's brilliant isn't it?  Make sure you pop on over to the shop and have a look at Norma J Burnell's rubber stamps - they are all gorgeous.
 There are too many beautiful images of Norma's to choose from but I have used the rubber stamp called "Sapphire".  She's a gorgeous lady along with her beautiful bird.  I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers and highlighted areas with my white gel pen.  I have inked around the image with Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans distress inks.
The backing papers I have used are from Summertime Designs and I have edged them all with my Henna Promarker.  I have made some flowers out of the papers using a Spellbinders die, scrunched them up, inked around with my Faded Jeans distress ink and held them together with buttons.  I have finished the card off with some ribbon, Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment and pearls.

3 comments:

coops said...

so stunning kym.i love your colours and really gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Lozzy said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Kym, love the image and your colouring is beautiful...Hugs Lozzy xx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is a blue ribbon piece gorgeous gorgeous. I love the combo colors but the coloring is beyond beautiful,she looks lovely.
hugs
susan s