{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 21 September 2013

Sweet Pea Stamps - Blue Rose Tattoo

 This is a card I have made using a Sweet Pea Stamps image by Ching-Chou Kuik.  The image is called "Blue Rose Tattoo" and is available as a digital stamp, single rubber stamp and as part of a multi-image sheet (Sheet 15, Plate 45 - Blue Rose Tattoo comes on the multi-image sheet with Aloha, Restless Thoughts and Carnations of May).

I have coloured the digital stamp with my Promarkers/Flexmarkers, highlighted areas with my Pan Pastels, tore around the image and then inked with Tim Holtz's Chipped Sapphire and Victorian Velvet distress ink.
  
The backing papers I have used are Bearly Mine Designs Mini Dots, Plain and Simple and Vintage Fantasy.  The papers have been distressed with Tim Holtz's Victorian Velvet and Chipped Sapphire distress ink.  I have made some flowers using one of the first Marianne Designs flower dies I bought and some scraps of the backing papers.  I have used a Marianne Designs branch embellishment and a Spellbinders butterfly die and rubbed over Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium.  I have finished the card off with some raffia ribbon, sentiment off the computer, buttons, pearls and organza ribbon.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sparkles Challenge - Fairies and/or butterflies
Glitter n Sparkle - Add some pink
Bunny Zoe's - Something blue
The Ribbon Reel - Pretty in pink
The Pink Elephant - Digital image or digital papers - I have used both a digital image and digital papers
Papertake Weekly - Make it sparkle
Passion for Promarkers - Embossing (die-cut branch, two layer butterfly and flowers have all been embossed)
Natalie and Amy - Embossing (die-cut branch, two layer butterfly and flowers have all been embossed)
The Crafter's Cafe - Flowers
Inky Linky - Linky Party
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Delightful Sketches - Buttons and bows
Crafty Ribbon - Anything goes with ribbon
4 Crafty Girlz - Anything goes
Happy Campers - Show us your flowers
Wags n Whiskers - Sparkle
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Marianne Designs - Anything goes
Ladybug Crafts - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - Glamour and glitz
Allsorts - Button up

24 comments:

Danni said...

What a beautiful card! I just love the butterfly!! Great job!

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the image. Nice card. Thanks for joining our Buttons and Bows Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

Unknown said...

Wow your card is stunning, and I love your coloring, it's beautiful. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx
:) Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

Alex said...

I love your card !
I love the colors so much ...
Can you come to my blog , to be a member ,please ?

Crafty Hugs,
Alex

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is stunning! Such a gorgeous image and lovely pretty colours too!
Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :D
Kelly.x

Gertrude said...

Ach, die Karte ist der Hammer, ganz toll
lg gertrude

lalkygirl said...

fab card kym,love the image and all the pretty details
Thanks for joining US at I love promarkers and good luck
tracey x

brenda said...

I do love Sweet Pea images Kym and this is a beautiful card.

Thanks so much for joining in our Button Up theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

coops said...

so stunning kym.beautiful colouring and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Kym, Love the pink and blue. The colors are very nicely integrated throughout your design! Nice layering! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create.

Hugz,
Chana

crafty-stamper said...

love the girl image with the blue rose tattoo,love the embellishments and texture-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kym, I love the pretty image and wonderful colouring. All your detailing looks so beautiful too.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Here's your follower (lol)... I find this card so pretty.. I love the colors you have used... Sylvia xxx

Debbie said...

Thank you for showing us your gorgeous Glitz and Glamour card at Sweet Stampin' this week. Good Luck. Debbiex

Sheryl said...

This is so pretty. I love your choice of colours and embellishments. Good to have you with us at NATALIE & AMY’S this month. Hugs Sheryl xx

Craftnut said...

This is a very pretty card, Thanks for joining our button challenge at allsorts Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kym, what a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

Hi Kym! As always, this is a lovely card! I like your choice of the pinks and baby blues. The image is simply lovely, I'll have to add that one to my wish list.
Thanks for playing along with the Crafter's Cafe Challenge & good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly's sparkle challenge, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Ah this is so pretty, lovely colours and that image is just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles this month.

Hugs
Brenda

cebelica said...

I really like blue and pink together, but for some reason I barely ever make a card in these colours. But after seeing how beautifully yours turned out I'm determined to give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration and for entering your card in our challenge at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Suzi Mac said...

A very nice card Kym, wonderful image, colour combo and I love how you've used your dies. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas with your adorable creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Tina Chianna said...

Thank you so much for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge with your creation and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx feel free to enter the following challenges :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ Glamoureyes

http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, hope to see you again and good luck in the draw
Shaz DT xx