{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 2 January 2016

Top Five Cards of 2015

Debby has challenged crafters to pick their favourite 5 cards of 2015 so here are mine:
This is a card using a Ching-Chou Kuik image.  I just love the combination of the green, blue and purple.
This card is using my Debbi Moore "My Fair Lady CD".  I love this CD and also the colours for this image.
  
   
  
     
This is a large concertina fold card that I made for a gentleman's retirement from being a bus driver.  The card had to be large for hundreds of people to sign.
This is a card using a Ching-Chou Kuik image.  I love the calming, neutral feel of the card.
My final card is using an image by Conie Fong that I had from Sweet Pea Stamps.  Sadly 2015 saw their closure but Conie Fong will be opening her own Etsy Store soon.

Now what will be you top 5 cards of 2015?
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: