{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group - Mini Challenge - Make a tag using 2 colouring mediums

 Over at the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group there is a Mini Challenge.

To take part in the challenge you have to:

*  use a Ching-Chou Kuik image
*  make a tag
*  use 2 different colouring mediums eg copics, pencils, paints etc.

Although I am not on the Facebook Design Team I am playing along as well. 
For my tag I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "The Dragonfly" (The Dragonfly comes in a set of 4 images and the other 3 are called The Koi, The Seahorse and The Moth).

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers.  I have highlighted the flowers and dragonflies with my Spectrum Noir pencils.  I have added my Wink of Stella clear pen to the dragonfly wings and my white Posca pen to various areas of the image.

The blue backing paper I used to die-cut was from a set by Tracy Wray who designed this set for followers of the Art by Miran Facebook Group.

I have finished the tag off with some lace, die-cut dragonfly which I have decoupaged, some rolled paper rose, organza ribbon and a gorgeous brad from a friend.

I am entering this tag into the following challenges:

Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Always anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
The Pencil Case - Opulent
The Ribbon Girl - Any image challenge
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the optional twist to use a bird
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything goes with embossing
Crafty Sentiments - Any shape challenge
Digi Choosday - Flower frenzy
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous tag and a beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Deni Xx

Moni said...

Gorgeous make!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday challenges. Monica-DT.

Unknown said...

Kym, this is beautiful! I love how you colored her, and the background is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck, and we hope to see you again!
xx Bonnie DT

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Anjie said...

Really lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our Flower frenzy challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Plony said...

Lovely image and a beautiful tag.Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge.
xxx Plony

Kristina said...

Great project. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog!

Julie Odil said...

This is very pretty! Love the design and the colors. Thanks for joining our 'any shape' challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs blog. Julie, DT member

Neha said...

Nice image coloring!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Completely Handmade... {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Kym this is one beautiful tag, I love the image and colours you have used, it looks magical, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
hugs
lorraine x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful tag!! The image is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt