{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Lemon Shortbread Bouquet for You Fairy

I saw that over on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog they are having a DT call.  I first came across Lemon Shortbread's gorgeous images when I was on the Sweet Pea Stamps and Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team.  There are so many gorgeous images to choose from in the Etsy Store.

I have decided to try out for the Design Team as I would love to work on another Design Team.  I know lots of people get on Design Teams and take on too much and therefore soon have to leave when things get tough.  Being part of a Design Team I give 100% and have never missed a deadline on any of the Design Teams I have worked on over the years.  I am used to working for Design Teams via blogs and also via Facebook.  I am used to working on a rota for commenting and avidly do this on all Design Teams as I feel this is a very important part of DT role as it gives entrants encourage that someone has looked at what they have spent time creating and can possibly lead them to enter the challenge more often and possibly buy more images.

As I am applying for the Design Team I decided that I would make a card specially for the occasion.  I have used the Lemon Shortbread image called "Bouquet for you Fairy".

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and highlighted areas with my Crafter's Companion clear overlay sparkle pen as a fairy is not a fairy without some sparkle is it?  I then fussy cut the image out.

The papers I have used are from the First Edition Love Letters.  I have used various papers from the pad for matting and layering, die-cut some out for the image to sit on and then used one of the backing papers to cut out the flowers.

I have finished this card off with some organza ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, stamped sentiment, die-cut greenery coloured in with my Promarkers and then added Viva pearl pen to the centre of the flowers.

Well I shall have to keep my fingers and toes crossed to see if I get picked for the Design Team.  Here's hoping.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - Design Team Call (my e-mail can be found here or I am available via Facebook (Kym Upshaw) here)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Make it digital (digital Lemon Shortbread image)
Unicorn Challenge - Mythical or magical
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper August Challenge - Anything goes
Star Stampz - Lace, ribbon, twine and/or cord
Creative Moments - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Punches and/or dies (shaped dies for the image to mount on and dies used for greenery)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes
Simply Papercrafts - Anything goes
Colour Crazy - Anything goes
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything goes

17 comments:

Tracie said...

Great card. All the bling makes it an elegant card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Michelle said...

Cute card and love all the pink!!

Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Gertrude said...

Wunderschön gestaltet, gefällt mir sehr gut
glg Gertrude

Beth Brovold said...

Oh she's adorable Kym...such a sweet image and so beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a sweet card! The colors are so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Angie said...

Great card, love it.
Good luck with your entry at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
Angie - DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous little fairy. Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenges week 34. Helen DT

Laura Volpes said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us in the Funday Friday Challenge, and good luck with your DT application!
Have a great day,
Laura

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card, love the image and flowers! Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Star Stampz
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute card. Thanks for joining in on Passion for Promarkers this week and all the best with the DT Call, Hazel x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How adorable is she. Love the papers and floral corners. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Star Stampz. AJ DT SS (sorry for my late comment)..

Creative world said...

Fantastic card and coloring on your scene,awesome design too...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Cards By MI said...

a lovely card with fabby colours and lovely design. Thanks so much for joining my digital challenge over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Kym. I love the gorgeous image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

Anjie said...

Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Kym
Thanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator